Saturday, March 23, 2013

I WON Centric's Soul Train Awards Photo Contest!!!

I entered the "Happy Hour Photo Contest" done by Centric TV and I won. There were 49 people who entered and I won. I am so happy about it. LOL I won with a total of 218 votes. The pic I entered was from the night I went to their Happy Hour Tour Concert at The Fillmore with Fantasia Barrino. It was of me and her together. The pic of me is god awful but I was so happy to meet one of my favorite singers...I DID NOT CARE!!!!!

I posted that pic with pride and asked my FB friends to vote for me and they did. I got so much support from my family and my friends on Facebook. They voted and voted and voted again.

Several times I asked for people to vote and they did, over and over again. I am so appreciative.
The runner up had a total of 98 votes so I had 100+ more votes than she. How cool is that?
I have the best Facebook friends ever!




I wanna do some shoutouts for those that I know voted for me several times....


Rinaldo, Angela, Barbara, Taya, LOBO, Lisa, Michelle, Brandy, Carrie &Atisa. 


I also want to thank all the Ladies of DCSG, MDSG, NCSG, Girl Talk & The Wives for supporting me as well. I couldn't have done it alone. Thanks to each and everyone of you.

My High School Classmates, Barbara, Atisa & Carrie showed their support by sharing it on their personal Facebook pages as well.




I won tickets to the 2013 Soul Train Music Awards. 
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! 

5 comments: