Friday, June 15, 2012

Please Cover My Friend Today Lord

All of you that know the word of Prayer please pray for my Friend Mrs. TDJ

The Love of her Life has passed away and today she puts him to rest. I ask that you please pray for her and her family today. Cover her Lord. She needs you. Only you can get her through this. I cannot imagine the pain and sorrow she feels. God Bless her and Keep her. Give her the strength and courage to keep on. She needs you lord. Please Cover Her.



I Love You Friend and although I can't be there with you today, know that you are in my heart and on my mind. I'm praying as hard as I can for your strength. Like you said in your post, He will supply and I know that Jesus will supply everything you need to get through this. You and Marcus will never be alone because God will always be there with you. Mr TDJ will always be around watching you, looking out for you both and loving you from heaven up above. Jesus, please wrap them in your ever loving arms.  Thanking you in advance Lord. Amen.

1 comment: