Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shakeology is the ish!!!!


Okay so, I should have posted about this when I first started but I am terrible at blogging daily. So anyway 2 days ago, I decided to try something different. Shakeology. A "wife" that is in a Facebook group that I am in is a consultant. She had told me about it months ago and even though I was interested, i didn't have the funds to do it at the time.

Well I finally decided, I couldn't afford to not do it anymore so I told her to send it to me and I began it the very next day after I received it in the mail.

Day 1: I was scared, worried and determined all at the same time. I asked people to pray for me because I am a b*tch when I start a diet, cleanse or whatever. I am evil as all get out. EVIL!!
I am addicted to Sugar so when I stop having it, I get withdrawals and become moody and I have headaches as well. I had my shake for breakfast and strawberries for a snack. For Lunch I had a Doctor's Appt so I didn't get a chance to have my shake but for Dinner I had Fish, a Salad, Low Fat Italian Dressing, A Shake and  a cup of Green Tea.


Day 2: I was excited that I had made it through Day One without messing up at all. I didn't screw up one time. Well I forgot to have a cup of Green Tea and actually missed my lunch shake but I had it later on. But I didn't eat anything bad or do anything I wasn't supposed to do. I was super proud of myself. I had strawberries again for a snack and the same thing for Dinner that I had the night prior. What I miss most of all is chewing. LOL Because I have mostly the shakes and only Dinner and 2 small snacks, I felt like I didn't chew much. But at least I made it. That's all that mattered to me. 

Day 3: I am currently in Day 3, The Final Day. The Last Stretch and I am fully energized. I can't believe that I am still standing. Having gone the past 2 days without eating anything but Dinner pretty much, I would think I would be exhausted and looking for the nearest doughnut. But I'm not. I have loads of energy and I feel ummm....different. I can tell my body has lost something, be it weight, water, fat, toxins, I don't know but something is gone and I feel much better. I had my morning shake on my way in to work this morning, a cup of green tea when I got to work and I'm having half of a grapefruit now as my morning snack. This damn grapefruit is a bit tart but I'm happy to be chewing. LOL I will have a shake for Lunch and the same thing for Dinner that I had the past two nights and tomorrow morning, I will weigh myself to see how much (if any) I lost.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse. It is simply amazing. The shakes really have in them what you need to sustain you through it and they give you energy to boot. It's just what I needed to kick start me changing my lifestyle. I will not call it a diet because I am not dieting. I am changing my life. My Lifestyle. I am 40 years old now and it's time to stop acting like a 22 year old (foodwise) and eat better.

Wish me Luck at my Weigh In Tomorrow Morning. Til then.................

No comments:

Post a Comment