Monday, April 23, 2012

Nicki Minaj DISHES To Graham Norton About The VOICE In Her Head & Explains Her NICTIONARY


 
Nicki Minaj stopped by "The Graham Norton Show" during her time in London and she talked about why she deleted her Twitter account and her Nictionary.
While promoting her lastest effort, Roman Reloaded, Nicki Minaj appeared on Brit chatfest "The Graham Norton Show."  As we posted earlier, she told the host, "A voice in my head told me to delete my Twitter so I did."  She also talked about her hit "Beez In The Trap" saying, 
"It just means that, you know, its the [way of] saying "I am always" you know that's our slang way of saying "I 'be'ez doing such and such and such". So its really, its like, "I am always in the trap". Now the "trap" ladies and gentlemen relates to anywhere you get your money. So you in the trap right now playboy [referring to Graham Norton]."
She also played a game with Graham using the Nicki Minaj iPhone App "Nictionary."  She explained that her term "Strawberry Shortcake" is a noun meaning "A broke bitch."
Definition - One who loses sight on her goals and her cake by focusing on beef and negativity.
Another word she uses: The verb TumbleDry.  She said she uses it when speaking to washed up bitches.
This was a funny and cute interview.....
Watch the full interview below:

****And yes I Have the Nicki Minaj iPhone App. LOL I LOVE HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment