Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sing Off - Hip Hop Week

I freaking love this show....LOVE IT!

The Dartmouth Aires doing Flo-Rida was phenomenal. Honestly I didn't expect them to do too good since they kept saying they didn't do hip hop and that it was completely out of their element but they did a wonderful job. By the end of the song, I was all in. Good Job Guys!!


Afro Blue sang one of my favorite songs of all time. "Killing me Softly"
This group is making me love Jazz and trust me I don't but with them I absolutely do.


The Collective - They did a really good job. Don't really care for them overall but they did well.



Vocal Point - I was so moved by them singing this week in honor of the member who's father passed, I have nothing bad to say in that regard. God Bless them All. May his Father rest in peace.



Urban Method did a good job but for them to be a Hip Hop oriented group, I expected them to do better. The rapper was on point as always but the rest of them could have done better.


Pentatonix they did Love Locked Down by Kanye West....KILLED IT! In my opinion they did a better job that Urban Method even without a rap in the song. AWESOME!!!!! That performance was nothing short of FIERCE!!!!!!!!!!!!


DELILAH OH SWEET DELILAH, YOU DID HOW TO LOVE JUSTICE. GIRL POWER!!!!!



The YellowJackets - It was okay. Seemed rushed and little discombobulated for me but still okay...I guess. The last part was the best part. Jamal's rap at the end was nice!!!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed Ray! Pentatonix was BOMB! I also enjoyed Afro Blue and Delilah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Pentatonix is gonna win it. They are by far the best. I gotta give it to them.

    ReplyDelete