Monday, October 3, 2011

My New Shoes

Good Morning All,

I have been having problems with my feet. I've been to the Podiatrist and he told me that I need to wear wedged heel shoes because the flat shoes I've been wearing are actually hurting my feet. I love, love, love wearing flip flops and sandals in the Spring and Summer and now I will actually have to throw them all away. Some of them I've never even worn.

Well anyway, the other day I ordered me one pair from Zappos called Soft Styles - A Hush Puppy Company. Before I buy anything I always look at the reviews and the Reviews for these were really really good so I ordered them. They came today and I AM IN LOVE!!! It is a wedged heeled boot called Elani. I feel like I'm walking on a cloud. My feet are sooooo comfortable in these. I will definitely keep this company in mind for more shoes in the future.


They are sold out now from Zappo's and I know why. I just wish they had them in different colors because I would have a pair in each color. I have alot more shoes to buy so...Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

  1. They look super comfortable. My girlfriend had a similar problem and had to start wearing a least a 1 inch heel all the time. Now, if she wears regular sneakers for even an hour, her feet and ankles are miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can still wear both...Thank God but I do know that I need some type of heel on my feet from time to time. Aerosoles are the best brand for me right now.

    ReplyDelete