Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Sing Off: Love it!

I am a singer so I love MOST singing competitions and this one is no different. Sing Off is loverly! I'm watching it for the first time right now and I am hooked!!! The Fannin Family was wonderfully refreshing. All brothers and sisters. Man, they must have had a ball growing up.




Afro Blue is from here: Washington DC and attend Howard University. Oh my Word! I am not a lover of jazz but there performance was really good. Love them!



Shawn told the lead singer Christy that her voice feels like warm butter on grits. WOW! That's a damn good analogy though. I can't wait to see what they do next...

The YellowJackets: Their performance really got to me emotionally. I loved it. Watch their story:




HANDS DOWN! THE BEST GROUP WAS DELILAH! THEY FREAKIN RIPPED GRENADE!!! RIPPED IT!!!!



I feel empowered after watching them. I wanna catch a damn grenade for somebody. LOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment