Friday, May 27, 2011

I wore a Twist Out around others.....


This sounds silly but let me tell you that I have NEVER felt confident enough in my Twist Outs to wear one outside of the house. Yesterday I did. I came home, it was hot and that damn wig was burning my head up. I took that sucka off and untwisted my hair and wore it out of the house like a brave little girl. It was the best twist out I had seen on my head in a long time and because it was burning up outside, I decided to go out as is.


I have to admit I was nervous. My hair always looks bird nestish and I fear the little baby birds will try to make their home in there. LOL With the help of Komaza Care Coconut Hair Pudding I was able to wear my 1st Twist out in the public around other folk. No one laughed at me, No one stared. I felt proud to rock my natural hair for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment