Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Today is my 1st Day of Lent

Okay so today is my 1st day of Lent and I am starving. Not just because of Lent but because I am just now getting over a stomach flu and for the past 3 days, I've eaten nothing but bananas, applesauce and crackers and drank Vitamin Water to replace my electrolytes. Can you say HUNGRY????

Yeah cause a sista is hungry dan a mug. Yeah I said it. Hungry dan a mug. LOL My husband is sitting here eating pizza right beside and I swear fo god I wanna buss his head to da white meat. He know damn well he shouldn't be sitting right here eating that. That's like torture. Even if I wasn't doing Lent I wouldn't eat it because I've gone a couple of days eating bland food and I know it would not be good if I went right into greasy, oily, cheesy stuff like pizza. No Way!


I need to go somewhere and pray right now. Guess I'll go get me some crackers or bananas or some applesauce, huh? Well I'm sick of that but I don't have much else here at home to eat. I started to stop at Panera and get me some Chicken Noodle soup but I gave up White foods and I know they have those white noodles in there. UGH! I don't just have chicken broth here at home and I don't feel like going to the store. Living off of just those 3 things I don't have a lot of energy.

What in the world am I gonna eat? I have no idea. But I have to find something and soon. I'm surprised I haven't gotten a headache by now. Yall pray for me. I'm praying too but I need extra. This is only Day 1. Lord help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment