Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chris Brown on Dancing with the Stars

One Word: AMAZING!!!!!

You can say what you want about Chris Brown but he is a phenomenal performer. I will go out on a limb and say he will be the next Michael Jackson (performance wise). Don't know if he can write and compose songs like Michael but his performance game is on lock. His performance of Yeah gave me damn goosebumps.

Check him out below:


I don't know who thought of the lightshow on the clothes but I LOVE IT! Do your thing Chris! Let your anger out on the dance floor boo boo and you'll be just fine.


Those who know me know that I DO NOT watch this show but I do however watch select performances the day after and I heard on the radio how good Chris was and had to go find it to watch it this morning. I wish him the best and hope he can get a hold of his issues with anger. I'd hate to see good talent like this go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment