Saturday, December 18, 2010

Review: LaLicious Bath & Body



A couple of weeks ago I purchased a few products from Lalicious when they had them on sale. Lalicious is a all natural bath and body line. I've heard from a friend that the products are really good and I wanted to give it a try. I'm just now trying them out for the first time. I used the Sugar Kiss Body Scrub & Body Butter and it is really nice. A very nice light feminine scent. After washing, I used the Sugar Kiss Body Scrub and rinsed it off with warm water. Instantly in moisturized my skin. After getting out of the shower, I used the Sugar Kiss Body Butter on my already moisturized skin and it just sealed the deal. Left my skin feeling very soft and silky. I really like these products.

My only problem with them is the price. A jar of Body Scrub is $34.00 and the Body Butter is $25.00. As much as I like this stuff, I doubt seriously if I will ever purchase it again (unless I hit the lottery) LOL This is just too much to pay for bath & body products (to me). I really do like the way my skin feels and smells. It's a very light scent, not overbearing at all but enough to make you feel and smell oh so fresh and oh so clean. I cannot say enough how much I like the scent, It's an amazing combination of Vanilla, Citrus & Rose. If you can afford it, I say give it a try. You definitely won't be disappointed.

*Honestly, after using the Body Scrub, you don't even need to use the Body Butter because the Body Scrub alone leaves your skin silky soft and moisturized. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment