Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My New HairDo!

Okay so those of you (if there are any) that read my Blog know that I have been complaining, complaining about my natural hair so I went to North Carolina this weekend and got my Best Friend to do my hair so I don't have to worry about it for a little while and this is what I got....



Ummm Hmnm, Red Hair. I love the color. It's not too bright and not so dark that you barely notice it. I like the tones in it, it's like a Red and a Rust color. See the little streaks in it that are lighter than the rest of the hair? I don't know how long this will last but I'll give me a little break at least. I wrap it up at night and I barely have to curl it the next morning. I love it.

This hair is called a Duby! It's one of my favorites. It comes cut in layers so there isn't much you really need to do to it except curl the ends slightly. Let me know what you think. Too Red, Not me, Not cute at all. Just wondering...


I used this pic as my Facebook page and pulled it back some. I like this style as well but I can't really wear it pinned back like that out in public cause some of the tracks will show....(see below)



I could never dye my hair this color so Weave is a good way to dye your hair WITHOUT dying it.
To me dying dries out your hair and I need all the moisture I can get. Maybe by the time I take this out my hair will grow enough for me to be able to do a descent twist out. We'll see.....

2 comments: