Sunday, November 14, 2010

My 2nd trip to Lord & Taylors


Hello All,

I went to take my Aunt back to Lord & Taylor today and I ran across this gorgeous pink Juicy Couture bag. It was calling to me. Raycal it said, buy me, take me home...Please! LOL So I did and all is good with the world. I deserve it. I work hard everyday, I just got a raise and I wanted it so I bought it.

I think this is beginning of a beautiful nightmare this newfound relationship I have with Lord & Taylor. LOL
I will go back again. And again and most certainly again. The store was a bit more crowded this time than the last but a pleasant experience still nonetheless. I'm so happy about my purchase. I got the handbag and the matching wallet which the sales lady made sure to bring to my attention and I just had to have it. *le sigh*

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! this blog post just won me 11 swagbucks. i read the first paragraph & thought to myself, "the devil made me do it." in searching for the youtube video, i won! that was for me & this is for you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SLifea3NHQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That video was cute. Thanks for sharing ma'am.

    ReplyDelete