Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Review: Butterfly Kisses Bath


I received a order today from a company called Butterfly Kisses Bath. It's a local bath & body company owned by a woman named Keisha. I only ordered 1 scent just because I wanted to try it out and then see how I liked it and go from there.

I ordered a scent called Cranberry Amber which was recommended to me by a sistagirl friend of mine. It's a very sweet scent. It's hard to describe but it's a very, very sweet scent. If you're not into sweet smelling scents then you may want to try another scent. I like it although I do want to try other scents as well. The Body Butter really does moisturize your skin and it doesn't feel greasy.

I ordered the Body Butter, I got the All Over Body Lotion and the Roll On Perfume as a Added Bonus.
I have already tried all three and I must say that I really like it. Would I order from her again...Yes.

The only one complaint I have is that it took my order longer than I would have liked to get to me especially for it being a local company but other than that, I am pleased. I say you should give Butterfly Kisses Bath a try. Let me know how you like it.

Here is the website so you can place a order:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ButterflyKissesBath

They are also on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Butterfly-Kisses-Organic-Bath-Products/379565634803?ref=ts

Tell Keisha that Raycal sent you there. Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment