Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Coworkers are Nuts!!

My Coworkers are Nuts!!

We have ran out of Deer Park Water and my silly co-worker went to Giant and bought a jug of water and put it in the empty water cooler and sent out this email:


TUESDAY, TUESDAY, TUESDAY!

For one day only I will be selling water in my office.  Various packages are available to suit your water drinking needs.  $1 per cup, or $4 all day pass.  Cash only.  Exact change due upon purchase.  Sales based on standard 12oz cup size. 


So come on down to Scott’s office and get your refreshing cup of H2O today!

I had to take a picture of this foolishness. I mean he actually took the water cooler out of the kitchen. SMH!




Later he sent this email out after some people didn't find it so funny....


For those of you that don’t understand humor I was joking about charging a fee.  The water is free complements of me.  The cooler will be in my office because it’s too heavy to move now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment