Monday, August 23, 2010

My New LunaBleu Order!

I received my LunaBleu order the other day but I'm just now doing a review cause I just didn't have time until now. I love getting my LB orders. Love, Love, Love. It always smells soooo good.


I bought a Honey I Washed the Kids Set for someone for either their birthday or Christmas. I haven't really decided yet. I got the Dry Oil Mist, the Foaming Sugar Scrub, the Foaming Bath Whip, a Wax Tart, the Shea Skin Glow and the Shea Body Whip. This is one of my Favorite scents. Mmmmmmm.


I bought a bunch of different tarts in various scents. All of them I pretty much like, some more than others but nothing that I really dislike at all. I have London Lemon Curd, Lemon Sugar Type, Watermelon, Strawberry Jam, Freshwater Cucumber, Iced Tea Twist, Zen Tea, Island Fresh Gain Type, Lemon Sparkle, Death by Cotton Candy, Summer Breeze Gain Type, Coconute Buttercream and Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie.


Shea Skin Glow is my absolute favorite Lunableu product. It feels amazing on your skin. I bought 8 different scents of those,,,,Sweet Tooth, Carnival Cupcakes, Southern Cape Jasmine, Toasted Marshmallows, Strawberry Ice Cream, Peaches & Cream, Pink Sugared Marshmallows and Calabrian Bergamot & Violet.


I will thoroughly enjoy my purchase. Hope you enjoy yours too. Visit Lunableu at www.lunableu.com
They currently have a sale on all Wax Tarts for 99 cents each.

2 comments:

  1. You stocked up! *lol* Honey I Washed the Kids is tied with Forbidden Pomegranate as my favorite two LB smells! I can't buy anymore tarts since they make hubby cough so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Sorry ur hubbie is allergic. I'm glad no one in my house is, Thank Goodness.

    ReplyDelete