Monday, August 23, 2010

I AM SO TIRED!



Lately,

I haven't felt like doing much of anything. Nothing at all. Just chilling, relaxing, watching TV and surfing the net.
That's not good is it? I am just in a funk and It's like I can't get out. The other day I got up did some laundry, put away some clothes, cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom and the dining room. It felt good to actually do work other than sitting. I sit all day at work all day long. Sit, Sit, Sit, Type, Type, Type. I'm tired of it. It's making me lazier and lazier. I need a more active job. Or is it a more active lifestyle? I'm cutting out sodas AGAIN for the millionth time. I want so bad to cut out meat but I keep telling myself that I can't do it. I wanted to do the Eat Clean Diet or Eat Raw Foods Diet but I also tell myself with those that I can't do it. I am defeating my ownself.

Oh well, maybe this time it'll work. We'll see......
Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment