Friday, February 19, 2010

Product Review: LunaBleu Delicious Bath & Body



For those of you who may have never heard of LunaBleu, trust me you are missing out on a treat. LunaBleu Bath & Body products are amazing. They have a wide variety of scents to choose from...............


Currently, my favorite all time scent is State Fair Treats - It's a blend of all your favorite State Fair Treats, Freshly-Spun Pink Cotton Candy, Funnel Cake with Powdered Sugar, and Delicious Candied Red Apples. It smells delicious. My husband loves when I come to bed smelling like this....LOL




I just received my newest shipment of products and I ordered a couple different scents and I loved everything except DragonBlood -  it's Sangre de Grado which is a type of South American Herb, mix of incense, vanilla, patchouli and woody base notes, touched with amber and myrrh. That one I'm not too fond of but all the rest of them were Yummy smelling.


I bought Cherry Almond which smells like Jergens Lotion, if you've ever smelled that. It's a wonderful scent. I also ordered Cotton Candy, Funnel Cakes, and Dragonfruit -This fragrance has berry and fruity notes of raspberry, strawberry, orange, peach, green apple and is balanced with rose and jasmine.


2 more scents I received were Pink Sugar Noel and Wedding Cake. Both very delicious scents. Check out their website at: www.LunaBleu.com and join their Facebook Fan page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LunaBleu/252251786166?ref=ts


My two favorite products thus far are the Silky Body Mist & the Goatsmilk Cream. (at top of pg)
I haven't tried all of her products yet but I'm looking forward to giving them a try. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Luna Bleu is really good. The scents last a long, long time and the quality is great. I'll be putting in an order tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete