Friday, January 29, 2010

Sorry I'm so Late!


I have to get better at making sure I type on this blog everyday. It's 4 days now since my last post. I truly apologize for those who read it. LOL (AS IF) Anywho, I am nervous about weighing in tomorrow. I hope I have lost again. I don't expect to get the same big numbers I got last week but I hope it's at least 3 pounds. 
I'm eating Tangerines as I'm typing this. I find myself getting really busy at work and forgetting to eat Breakfast, 
I have to stop doing that. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I usually eat a couple pieces of fruit but for the last 2 or 3 days I've been forgetting to eat it. 

I will update everyone on my weight loss tomorrow. I'm praying it doesn't snow cause if it does, I won't be able to go and I really don't wanna miss it. I haven't exercised much at all this week. I've used some of my weekly points but not all. Will probably have Mackerel for Dinner like I did last night. And a Pineapple for a snack. 

Til tomorrow! See ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment