Sunday, January 24, 2010

I LOST 12 POUNDS!!!



Went to my Weight Watchers Meeting on Saturday and I lost 12 pounds....count em....12! I was in shock. I had her weigh me twice just to make sure. LOL The lady said that because I was just starting out is probably the reason why I lost so much but to not expect that kind of weight loss every week.

I was so happy that I had lost that much. I figured I had lost maybe 5 or 6 but I never thought it would be that much. I am ecstatic. Weight Watchers is awesome. The 1st couple of days were the hardest and I even got a hunger headache but I've learn to snack whenever I get hungry. I eat what Weight Watchers calls Filling Foods, which are mostly Fruits and Vegetables but there are a few other things too. I have learned to love eating fruit for Breakfast. Since I'm not much of a breakfast person during the week it's pretty easy for me.


Weight Watchers is so cool because it doesn't restrict me from eating anything. I got a delivery of Krispy Kreme doughnuts this past weekend and I didn't even eat one. I gave em to my kids. I can't lie, I so wanted one but I didn't give in. I LOVE SWEETS! That is my biggest issue.......cakes, pies, cookies, etc.

I will keep you updated on my Weight Loss from week to week. I even was able to have Pizza Hut Pizza on Weight Watchers. Still haven't been able to get my Exercise program on though. I'll get it in somehow. Can't keep losing weight without some form of Exercise program. I really need a trainer but I can't afford it. Will have to make do for now. Hubby and I were supposed to join a gym but we have yet to do that.



My coworker, her sister & mother are supposed to start Weight Watchers and my sister is thinking about it. That will help me to have a good support group. I have to make sure to keep snacks on me at all times. And I keep water with me constantly too. I don't wanna give myself a reason to mess up. One of my favorite sweet snacks are the Weight Watcher Red Velvet Bars. They satisfy my sweet tooth and they are only 1 point. Thank God for Weight Watcher Snacks and Foods. They save my life! LOL Til next time....

1 comment: