Monday, January 25, 2010

I am a Evil B*tch when I'm Hungry!


Tonight was NOT a good night for me. I've been having to spend $$ on unexpected events and that doesn't make me too happy. Yesterday I came home from church and the sewage had backed up into my Laundry Room. It made me sick to my stomach. I almost threw up. Hubby called Roto Rooter and they came out and fixed it for almost $500.  Glad it's fixed but not glad that I had to spend all that money.

Tonight I come home from work and my kitchen floor is flooded. I'm thinking another backup or a broken garbage disposal. I didn't know what had happened. All I can think of is us having to spend another couple of hundred dollars to get something else fixed or replaced and that made me very irritated.

To top it all off, I haven't eaten dinner yet. With all this going on it is stressing me out and with stress comes the need for me to eat. My husband didn't cook dinner until late because of all that is going on and I get more and more evil by the minute. I want something sweet, A donut, A slice of cake....something. But I can't have anything because I only have like 14 points left to eat my dinner. I lay down and fall asleep to keep myself from eating that which I know I shouldn't. I become so evil that hubby actually tells me to go get something. LOL He just doesn't want to deal with me in this irritated state.

Hubby tries to talk to me, I don't wanna talk. All I want to do is eat. I become one evil b*tch. I realize that Food is extremely important to me when I am stressed and when I can't get it, I get really upset. I have to figure out a way to control my emotions and not to connect them to food. Once Dinner was ready and I began to eat, I felt better. Completely better. What is that? The food was like a drug and I was getting high.
Crazy right? I know. Why does Food make me feel better? I have no idea.


All I can say is when I'm hungry, I become one evil b*tch. Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment