Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Thursday...one more Day til the Weekend.


I did okay today I guess. I had my shake as normal for Breakfast. French Vanilla with Orange Juice and Ice. Yum! For Lunch I had Domino's Chicken wings. I know, I know...not the best thing to be eating but I'll have another Shake for Dinner and see about getting some exercise in tonight. As each day goes by it gets easier and easier I think.

Staying busy helps as well because it keeps my mind off of food. I am getting plenty of water in that's for sure. That's all I drink pretty much all day outside of the shake is water.
Water, Water, Water.

My doctor called today and said I need to eat a low fat diet cause my LDL was a bit too high. 20 points over I think she said but she said I can get that number down easy by eating a low fat diet and eating plenty of fruits and vegetables. So that's what I plan on doing. Til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment