Friday, October 2, 2009

It's Friiiiiiiiddddaaaaaayyyyy!!!



Yippee! Friday is finally here. Thank God! Looking forward to the weekend. I have lots of work to do around the house I guess that will be my exercise. Today I had my normal shake for breakfast and blueberry applesauce for a snack. It's pretty good. It was the 1st time I've ever had Blueberry Applesauce but it was quite tasty. A lil tart but still good nonetheless. It's made by Mott's and called Healthy Harvest. It comes in several different flavors.For Lunch I had Benihana. For those of you who don't know, that is a Japanese Steak House. It's very good. I had Shrimp & Chicken with Rice & Vegetables and a Salad. Yumm-o!! For Dinner, it will be another shake. I pray that I make it through this weekend alright. I think that will be the big test! To see if I can make it thru the weekend without eating too much. Guess we'll see. I hope to blog on the weekends too but just in case I forget...........Have a Good Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment