Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Day #2!


Well it's Day #2 and I'm not dead yet. LOL I had a shake for breakfast and granola bar and a banana for a snack this morning. I had a glass of water too but now I'm getting hungry. It's weird cause most of the time I don't even eat Breakfast but now I seem to be extra hungry even with having the shake for Breakfast.

I think my meal of the day is gonna be Lunch instead of Dinner. By the time Dinner rolled around yesterday I was so in a bad mood from not having ate a meal all day. LOL So today I will have a Shake for Dinner instead. So far, so good. The shake I'm drinking twice a day is by Herbalife French Vanilla. It's pretty good with OJ. For Lunch today, I'm having Salmon, Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes. I know the Mashed Potatoes may not be a good idea but it could be worse. I think the main thing for me is I don't want to cut out too much because then I will crave too much food that I'm not having and fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment